Friday, January 12, 2007

inventors

I have submitted my application to ChuckE... So we will see how this goes. I later realized that when I put the earliest date available I put 2006. I guess I have yet to realize that another year has passed and we are moving on once again. So this whole job thing... I don't know if I'm cut out for it, but I'm going to try it on and see how it fits. I would like to thank Rymac for being my first commenter ever. Today has been a day of ups and downs. I am writing this on an up, so yay! I would like to publicly (if you can qualify this as public) thank the Lord for my wonderful roommate and best friend Amy Grace. Thank you Lord! I want to improve my spelling do to new inspiration from watching Akeelah and the Bee.

2 comments:

Amy Grace said...

What a great label.
Thank you Lord for Merrilee too!
I hope you work at chuck e. I think you are totally cut out for it! It's like we're mouseketeers on the mickey mouse club.. it's how Britney & Justin started...

Ryan Maguire said...

Hey Merrilee,
I glad that you and Amy Grace found each other last year too. It's great to have a friend that you are so close with. Good luck with the Chuck E. Cheese situation!