Thursday, January 11, 2007

Definitions are my favorite

Meek:

1. Humbly patient or docile, as under provocation from others.

2. Overly submissive or compliant; spiritless; tame.


yes to the first and sorry, but not so much to the second.


Today Amy Grace's backpack was opened and I took out this DVD of the Worst Witch! I was immediately told that this was the rest of my Christmas present... Perhaps I could have been more meek in this situation but I really wouldn't have traded that moment. It was precious! Have you ever seen my tambourine?

1 comment:

Ryan Maguire said...

Hey Merrilee,
I'm glad to see that you have joined the blogging revolution! I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions, even though they are probably going to be about the randomest things that you could possibly think of. But that's cool.

Ryan